Friday, May 23, 2008

...i need watch those people around me...

My ruler was stolen by an india fellow who sit beside me..I notice that!!!so i ask him to return it back to me.He scolded "................." at me in english...that makes me very angry!!!So i just have to tell my friend,Pui Kuang..behind me what happen..and i ask him to get back my ruler...than he said to me ok and let him do it..so he when to that india's fellow place and...its starts like this.
f=fen(pui kuang)
if=india fellow

F:Kenapa you curi pembaris kawan saya?
if:no no no...i did not take it...
F:you better give him back or you will see what will happen later..
if:"......................"
F:all right..then you will see..
Later...
oi!!!jangan la!!!!!!pppssssQ!!!!!!!
...BOOM!!!.....PIANG!!!!...BBUUSSHHH!!!!!....OI!!!!JANGAN MAIN LAGI
SAYA CAKAP CIKGU NATI!!!!AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!BBGGGGUUUUU!!!!!
F:here is your ruler..
Me:thank you

No comments: