Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THO?...TSK?...

Thursday,20 September,my mum and many more parents to to school to have a meeting with my my pengetua,Pn.Normah Binti Jantan.The meeting was about that we have to change to anoher school that is SMK Taman Sri Kluang.When I heard that I have to get out of my school, my heart when "terbaik".i can't tahan any more!!!!Ahhhhhh!!!!What happen?i have to change school because my school is changing to a sport school...i better get out of that school because i know that after a few years they are not going to focus on thier education in studies.

I was thinking that i will be:
1)Miss my Dear Friends
2)Miss my Dear teachers
3)Miss my Dear headmaster
4)Miss my school

But I have no idea....what to do?Kalau macam itu,pindah loh.Sebab kita pun tidak boleh buat apa kan?Allah malangnya....

Very quikly,next day comes.The first thing I went to to school I saw no students..(I mean got some la)..they are sitting at the canteen,I think some thing was not right.The can teem was so silent even there is some of them,they look strange.When I walk pass and gave them a smile but they just look at me.And then I know that they scould be sad or some thing not good happen.And so i continue to walk toward the teacher's room but the room was empty..so i went to the headmaster's room to say good bye to him.

Me:Good afternoon sir,I would like to say thank you to you because i will be changing school all the way to SMK Taman Sri Kluang.

Sir:Thank you for also been a prefect to take care of our school.All the best for your new school.
Then i when around shaking hand with teachers saying good bye..

To all my Dearest techers...
Paint thier minds and guide their thoughts,share thier achievementsabd advise thier faults...Inpire love, of knowledge and truth,you light the path, which leads our youth...For our future brightens with each lesson you teach.Each smile you lengthen...Each goal you help reach...For the dawn of each soft each philosoher and king begins with a Teacher.And the wisdom they bring.

No comments: