Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THO?...TSK?...

I was so sad when i heard that i have to go to another school...day till night i was so down!!!!During my quiet time ..i was asking God why does this thing happens you me??Iwas like blaming God .....but some thing happen..(I am sure that you guys may not belive me)..I was so shocked and was amazed by God when I saw these verses appear infront of me,this is what i saw.

Everything Has Its Time

V.1 To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven.

V.2 A time to born ,
And a time to die;
A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted

V.3 A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down
And a time to build up;

V.4 A time to weep,

And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;

V.5 A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather it together

A time to embrace,
A time to refrain from its embracing;

V.6 A time to gain ,
And a time to lose
A time to keep,
A time to throw away,

V.7 A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
A time to silence,
And a time to speak;

V.8 A time to love ,
And a time to hate;
A time to war,
And a time to peace

V.17 I said in my heart,
"God shall judge the righteous and the wicked,
For there is a time there for every purpose for every
work."
Ecclesiates 3:1-8,17

I thank God for telling me.....i know God understand my feelings...And koko Isaac told me to always trust the Lord because God Is In Control.

No comments: